There is a small foundation with associated paddocks at this location. An extensive and well cultivated collection of fields surround the home site and a well-constructed road connects it to the main road. Samuel Wadsworth was told of this location, but never found it. He attributes it to Joshua Lawrence in about 1810. This interpretation may be correct, but the deeds cited by Wadsworth are just to the east of this location. There was an extensive farm here at one time, perhaps in the early 1800s.