There is no trace of this cellar hole today, It was graded over when the current home was built on the property in the 1990’s. Samuel Hartshorn bought land here from Josiah Parker in 1819 and built a house. He sold the place back to Parker in 1822. Josiah’s son, Samuel, bought the place from his father in 1825. He married Achsah Jewett, daughter of his neighbor, Isaac Jewett. The couple had seven children and probably lived there until their deaths in 1881 (Samuel) and 1883 (Achsah.) The home was abandoned then. They are buried in the Munsonville Cemetery.