There are two small cellar holes here. John Wright was here as early as 1800. His name appears in the record of the road laid out early that year. He was here until 1804 when Ephraim Adams acquired the property. He sold in 1806 to Abraham Stiles who occupied it until 1814 when Jonathan Lovejoy JR acquired it. He and his wife Lydia Breed lived there and raised eleven children in these tiny houses. Lydia died in 1843 and her husband in 1852. They are buried in the village cemetery. They were the last occupants.