This location is difficult to find. All that remains is a rectangle of stonework where the cellar ole of the house used to be. There has been extensive logging in the area and structure has been largely destroyed. Jesse and Lydia (Parker) Wright moved to Packersfield from Woburn, Massachusetts in 1780. There were here 13 years before they acquired additional property to the south and built a much larger house at E-2-1. This house was probably abandoned early.