This is a small cellar hole just west of Route 9. Parke Struthers has Isaac Brown here succeeded by John Breed JR. It was built by Isaac Brown sometime between 1790 and 1800 when he sold it to John Osgood and Henry Wheeler for $70 and “a yearly rent of one barley corn.” Brown does not appear in the census of 1790 or 1800. Osgood and Wheeler did not live here. Perhaps Isaac Brown rented it back from Osgood and Wheeler. It may have been rented by John Breed JR after Brown. John Breed JR. did buy the farm in 1825 and built the larger house (B-5-3) on the property in 1842. By this time he had moved to Franklin, NH.