Articles tagged “Building Sites” each represent a site which can be found on the Map.
C-4-20 ~ John Atwood was born in Medford, Massachusetts in 1729 and married Eunice Lawrence in 1751. They moved to Templeton where the couple had ten children including two sons who moved to Packersfield. One, Philip, preceded him to town, arriving in 1778 (B-3-8.) In 1789 the other, Josiah, bought 50 acres of land south of the junction of land south of the junction of Blueberry Lane and Center Pond Roads today and built a small house.